Integrated Federal Solutions Corporate Overview
• Integrated Federal Solutions is a tribally owned, SBA certified government contractor. Our core competencies/experience include acquisition support, financial management, budget formulation, SETA advisory and support, and additional support services to U.S. Federal Agencies and the Department of Defense (DoD).
• IFS personnel have successfully provided US government agencies with professional support services since 2008.
• Our organization has a long referenceable track record of mission success.
• IFS has a seasoned management team of federal contracting experts each having decades of experience delivering professional services at civilian federal agencies, the DoD and the IC community.
• As a subsidiary of the Ecke Holding Company (an entity wholly-owned by the Poarch Band of Creek Indians), IFS has reach back to the resources of a $1 Billion+ organization and its supporting infrastructure, ensuring that we are a well-capitalized, low-risk choice.
• We have government approved accounting and compliance systems. We are in good standing with the SBA and all regulatory agencies.
• IFS has a current/active Top Secret Facility Clearance.
Integrated Federal Solutions Corporate Snapshot
Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
Primary NACIS: 541611 (Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services)
Secondary NAICS: 541511, 541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618, 541690
SINS: GSA PSS Schedule (874-1, 874-6, 874-7)
DHS Small Business Achievement Award recipient (in recognition of superior quality services)
IFS possesses prime contracts servicing multiple Federal government clients to include IDIQs, BPAs, and single award. IFS is eligible for direct awards up to $4M per the FAR.
Summome Native Ventures LLC
Small, disadvantaged business under the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program
NAICS: 541511, 541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618
The Summome team stands ready to support any business development engagements. Our capabilities range from end-to-end business development support to offering a more consultative approach engaging account and service teams. Summome may be awarded contracts with no competition (sole-sourced).
About Our Parent Organization
The Poarch Band of Creek Indians created a holding company named ECKE to provide high quality products and services to Federal customers under the name Poarch Creek Indians Federal Services. Today that organization contains numerous businesses providing a variety of services including:
- Aviation Maintenance
- Media/ Communications
The name of the holding company “Ecke” is a Muskogee word for “mother” and reflects the role of the holding company. As the parent, Ecke Holding Company provides the common connection and integration that enables our collective success. Our portfolio of companies shares the Tribe’s values of fairness, trustworthiness, commitment to something bigger than self-perseverance, respect for contribution, open, and honest communication, collaboration, open to new ideas and accomplishment. Through these values, the Ecke companies focus on delivering exceptional services that exceed expectations.