Acquisition SupportAcquisition Management is a core capability of IFS. IFS has extensive experience supporting federal agencies with full life-cycle acquisition process – from planning and procurement to reporting, payment, and closeout. We have successfully provided acquisition support services to a number of federal agencies contracting offices.
- Seven (7) prime acquisition support services contracts and three (3) subcontracts
- Full life-cycle acquisition process support – from planning and procurement to administration, reporting, payment, and closeout. Services include:
- Acquisition Systems Support
- Acquisition Training
- Regulatory and Legal Compliance Services
- Pricing and Cost Analysis Support
- Market Research Support
- Source Selection Support
- Contract Award Support
- Acquisition Policy Support
- Pre- and post-award support including closeout services
- Familiarity with the Integrated Acquisition Environment (IAE) as well as agency specific contract writing systems, financial systems, and reporting tools.
- Experience successfully integrating our acquisition support services with financial management and budget execution offerings